NightOwl has many exciting career opportunities throughout our company. If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, technology-driven environment, we would like to hear from you.
To Apply Via Email
To Apply Via Fax
Attention: Human Resources
To Apply Via Mail
Attention: Human Resources
724 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
NightOwl is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a great work environment combined with competitive compensation and benefits.
Discovery Management Sales Representative
Responsible for new business development, territory planning, prospecting, presenting eDiscovery solutions, managing new business funnel activities, and closing solution orientated opportunities within new and existing accounts. The DM Representative is responsible for continued growth and expansion of NightOwl’s business opportunities within a set geographic territory. The DM Representative is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales and revenue objectives.
- Meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives.
- Drive activity levels to meet or exceed company expectations.
- Establish, build, and maintain executive level relationships within assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast new business opportunities and the timing of each.
- Demonstrate high-level strategic selling skills that insure all new opportunities are qualified and are closed in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate NightOwl’s value propositions during presentations, networking events, and client demonstrations.
- Demonstrate superior product level expertise so that credibility is established with all clients.
- Define and execute sales growth plan for assigned territory.
- Must be able to work remotely without daily management oversight.
- Take full responsibility for all actions.
- Assist, when required, the project management and operational teams to ensure that client’s goals are met for pre and post sales goals.
- Maintain accurate account records in Salesforce.
- Ensure that all clients will be a future reference for the company.
- 3+ years of selling or presenting at the executive level within Fortune 500 companies; experience with selling within the legal community is strongly recommended.
- Deep experience with technology that is used by IT to write, store, and retrieve data within a corporation.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak to large size audiences.
- Strategic Sales Skills: Ability to navigate complex sales opportunities by gaining knowledge of the client’s buying process and desired business results. Establishes strong sales strategies based on information obtained through the buying influences in regards to timing, product receptivity, and competitive positioning. Develops strong coaches, identifies red flags, and properly identifies and contacts the Economic Buying Influences.
- Strong Prospecting Skills: Possesses persistence and knows how to properly prioritize daily work. Understands the importance of a balanced funnel and is committed to the process of prospecting. Establishes multiple relevant contacts within each prospect and routinely contacts each. Has a keen sense of when to move on to other accounts when dealing with unqualified/undesirable accounts.
- Strong Business Acumen: Actively seeks ways to contribute to the organizational and business issues of clients by matching needs with solutions. Understands that price equals value and actively differentiates our product offerings even when faced with objections. Ability to consolidate a fragmented buying process so that a higher level of value is created for the client.
- Establishes Commitment: Motivates the client to agree to next action steps through the sales cycle. Creates value for investing time. Gets commitment on time frames and meeting their critical buying steps.
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Discovery Management Sales Representative.
Temporary immediate openings for Imaging/Scanner operators on 2nd and 3rd shift. These are positions in a data management company located in Minneapolis. Responsible for accurately and efficiently scanning client documents using scanners and computers. Parking provided.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 months scanning experience required
- Experience with LAW software required
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to lift 25#
Compensation DOQ. Must pass background check and drug test. Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject as Scanning Operator.
Document Center Staff
NightOwl Document Management Services is looking for bright, eager, and professional individuals to fill open positions in a Document Center in Minneapolis. Positions include Managers, Assistant Managers, and general staff. The ideal candidates will posses exceptional customer services skills, excellent communication and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment, attention to detail, and a positive team spirit. Candidates must have reliable transportation. NightOwl is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Operate office equipment including copy and scanning machines, phones systems, and mailing systems
- Complete copy center projects and perform finishing services including cutting, laminating, and binding using finishing equipment
- Handle maintenance calls for copier fleet
- Manage shipping/receiving and postal accounts
- Order and maintain postage supplies
- Work with current staff to assure timely mail delivery to the building
- Track projects in the accounting system or use cash register for personal orders
- Prepare and communicate monthly reports for clients and management
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Achieve Document Center department goals
- Maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Two years experience in a Document Center and Mail environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Software
- Ability to identify and anticipate customer requirements, expectations and needs
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Positive attitude
Compensation DOQ. Must pass background check. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Document Center Staff’ as the subject.