NightOwl is proud to be the first Relativity Premium Hosting Partner headquartered in the Twin Cities. NightOwl combines its 20 years of discovery experience with kCura’s world-class review platform, Relativity, to strengthen its position as a market leader in hosted eDiscovery services.
Positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant of the 2011 Magic Quadrant for eDiscovery Software Report, Relativity is a feature-rich online review solution with the power to handle the largest and most complex eDiscovery projects. For analysis, review and production, this easy-to-use tool lets users focus on documents, rather than on technology. Relativity provides image and native file review, powerful searching, diverse coding options, flexible workflow capabilities, integrated productions, Unicode and foreign language support, and concept searching – all delivered in a highly scalable, enterprise-grade eDiscovery solution.
Benefits of Relativity include:
- Accelerated review through Relativity Analytics
- Improved insight into case data via Relativity Pivot
- More consistency in review decisions with visual indications of related documents
- Multi-party collaboration through the building and maintaining of ethical walls
- Repeatable and defensible process impacted by case templates and audit trails
- Reduced costs through native file viewing technology and TIFF-on-the-fly capabilities
- Complete production management
- Complete Unicode and foreign language support
- More ways to manage case-related data through Relativity Dynamic Objects
Please contact NightOwl to learn more about Relativity and the various hosting options available.