Contract Attorney Review
Without question, document review often represents the most significant time and financial commitment for litigation given the overwhelming volume of electronic data included in discovery. The use of attorneys specifically trained and deployed for document review, can significantly reduce document review costs.
NightOwl offers comprehensive attorney document review services in support of litigation, pre-litigation and compliance matters. At the heart of our service are trained teams of admitted attorney reviewers that use our streamlined litigation document review process to perform “first cut” document reviews. Typically, we are reviewing for relevance, privilege, and hot document, as well as coding each relevant document for central case issues that you develop during project initiation. Our clients remain in complete control of the direction of the review efforts while we handle all of the details of the review process. The result is an efficient and economical solution for the handling of litigation documents.
- Technology assisted review facilities
- Trained teams of bar admitted attorney reviews
- Next generation litigation document review tools
- Fully equipped, professional review facility
- Experienced attorney project managers
- Collaboration and real-time exchange of information with clients
- Measurable, defensible results
Click here to download the NightOwl Contract Attorney Review brochure.